Who is it for?
- You are passionate about technology, UI/UX Design, open to new opportunities and ideas
- You are a female studying or working in IT and get to know like-minded people who share the same interest.
- You value diversity in tech and support women in technology.
- Registrations and Opening Words - 18:30
- “Coding Girls: Mission, Overview and Updates” by Jovita Kazemekaityte - 19:00
- “How to find the right company" by Nataliya Naydenova - 19:10
- "UX Perspective: Levels of Collaboration in Building a Product" by Tsvetelina Lazarova - 19:25
Drinks, Photos & Networking 20:00 - 20:30
To ensure that everyone can afford to be part of the event we made our events free of charge, but registration is required, so we know that you will join us and will secure a spot for you.
As we usually have people on the waiting list, please let us know in case you won’t be able to join us and give someone else the chance. Thanks for informing us on time!
Feel free to share this opportunity with your friends, colleagues and others who you believe might be interested in this event.
Sharing is caring!