Who is it for?
The workshop is for people who are passionate about learning new things in tech and have some programming experience, but are new to Angular and AngularJS.
What we will cover during the workshop:
- Angular history & comparison with AngularJS
- What is a component
- Working with component templates
- Styling component templates
- Passing data between components
- Component lifecycle events
1. Can men also join?
– Yes, they can, but women are given priority
2. Should I bring a laptop with me?
– Yes, please! Take your working machine with you and a charger.
3. Can I just show up if I didn’t receive a confirmation?
– We have set up this to be an actual workshop. That is why seats are limited and it is important to register and wait for a confirmation.
4. If I have received a confirmation but it turns out I cannot go, shall I inform you?
– Yes, please! With only about 20 seats, we can provide this opportunity to someone who gets into a waiting list. So please be responsible! Thank you.
*Drinks and snacks will be provided. Feel free to share this opportunity with your friends, colleagues, people who might be interested in this workshop. Sharing is caring!
Join us for an interesting and fun evening! The workshop is free of charge, the registrations with a confirmation are required. (the link to the registrations will be added)